Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[Quickreview] Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou(PSP/PS3)

My first foray to VNs in PS3, I’m really amazed by tsuisou. Never once I regretted buying the Otoshimono limited edition, even though fedex charged me a hefty amount to deliver this lol.


Maybe I’m a bit biased cuz I’m a Haruhi fan, but I really loved the story. The story starts off at the end of shoushitsu movie, where Kyon must be trapped inside the parallel world yet again. You must repair the STC data while enjoying(?) two days of Kita high festival.

 The parallel world Nagato is just so cute <3

Why in the end Kyon must……….

Well spoilers, heavy spoilers if I told you here, so just wait until the full review J
Btw, I’m making a walkthrough for this game, but it’s in my native language, Indonesia, check it out here if you’re interested. I’m planning to make an English walkthrough later.
For now just enjoy this nagato yuki otoshimono box pics of mine:)


No comments:

Post a Comment